Maton TE1 Tommy Emmanuel w/ AAA Sitka Spruce & Indian Rosewood
The TE series guitars are an outstanding tribute to Tommy’s musicianship and Maton’s superior craftsmanship.
Built to Tommy’s specifications The TE series provides the huge tone and performance you would expect from a guitar bearing his name.
The TE1 now comes with the maton case which is designed specifically for maton guitars. We feel these cases offer the best protection for the instruments we create.
- Model: TE1
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Soundboard: "AAA" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Outer Binding: Black
- Inner Binding: Triple Pinstripe
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Queensland Walnut
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots "CGP" Pearl Block on 12th Fret
- Back & Sides Finish: UV Gloss Honey Stain
- Top Finish: UV Gloss Honey Stain
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover
- Pickguard: Black with Gold "M"
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: The Maton Case
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53